Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

Amazing game!

I was actually quick to figure out that you have to hold s to jump higher, unlike some people. :P But still, it's a great game!! Hope to see more like this!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

I love it!!!

However...since you won't make a better one...it is MY responsibility to create an update on this!!!! Anyway, this is awesome! It helped me out in making my characters!

Metroid Prime 3 Quiz Metroid Prime 3 Quiz

Awesome, my friend!

I liked the quiz! I didn't exactly play it, since I don't want to be spoiled (lol), but I did check it out. Music's cool, the missle question easy as always, and I liked the layout. Lol, guess you didn't put this to the side after all!

CollectIt2 CollectIt2

Simple, yet addicting!

I really like it how you made coin grabbing a challenge with both the spike ball things and the five second time limit! Well done!

Xx-Assassin-xX responds:

lol... That was the plan :D

Power Pong Power Pong

Awesome job!

I really like it! And I've never seen a game where you use the wheel thing on the mouse! Very unique! Well Done!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Amazing!

Wow, this game is the BEST flash game I've ever played! And I'm not surprised it's already on front-page!

Star Island Star Island

Simple, yet good

I'm not that big of a fan for this kind of stuff, but it's pretty good!

Pico's Unloaded: The Game Pico's Unloaded: The Game

Very good, but it doesn't have a point.

This was a very good game, but it didn't really have any plot whatsoever. Plus, there should've been more enemies to fight instead of like, two or three at a time.

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

It seemed pretty cool

This game seemed pretty fun to play, even if it doesn't have much of a reason to play it. But other than that, it's very cool!