Indiana Jones - too old? Indiana Jones - too old?

Decent.

I liked it, yet it didn't make me laugh. The reason it didn't is because it doesn't quite fit with any Indiana Jones movie sense on The Last Crusade, he drank the Holy Grail, thus giving him immortal life. It would atleast have to be 1000 years or so before he reached old age. Sorry for going with the plots of the movies, but that's how I am.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Truely amazing!

I love it! Probably the best I've seen of Sonic in a while. Not even SEGA or Sonic Team can do anything better, and they're offical. Then again, they haven't been making anything good lately, but still! Awesome job!

Oh, and the Tails Doll thing. Funny as hell. But I got to admit, the last thing with Tails Doll made me skoot away from the computer a little. Not sure why. Maybe becuase I read a lot of those stories...I'll shut up now. Awesome work, hope to see more!

Ed & His Inner Demons #2 Ed & His Inner Demons #2

...Wait....

...KILLFROG!!!!!!!!!!! I always loved your flashes on killfrog, and this is no exception! This is the coolest movie I've seen from you yet, Kev!!

kevinswearingen responds:

god bless you!
-kev

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

Amazing game!

I was actually quick to figure out that you have to hold s to jump higher, unlike some people. :P But still, it's a great game!! Hope to see more like this!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

I love it!!!

However...since you won't make a better one...it is MY responsibility to create an update on this!!!! Anyway, this is awesome! It helped me out in making my characters!

Metroid Prime 3 Quiz Metroid Prime 3 Quiz

Awesome, my friend!

I liked the quiz! I didn't exactly play it, since I don't want to be spoiled (lol), but I did check it out. Music's cool, the missle question easy as always, and I liked the layout. Lol, guess you didn't put this to the side after all!

~panic puppet reprise~ ~panic puppet reprise~

Very nice!

It sounds so epic! I'm actually considering in using this for my game.

darkmelee responds:

thank you and go fer it.